Authentic Engagement is Becoming a Marketing Non-Negotiable.
The transition to a more humanized marketing approach means embracing interaction and relationship building. Customers, prospects, partners and employees are recoiling against monologues — just like individuals in relationships do when they are lectured instead of engaged. Because of social media, the people in your critical audiences are demanding interaction and responsiveness; they want your marketing to bring them useful information and resources in the context of an engaged, human-to-human relationship. Should your organization provide anything less, your critical audiences will increasingly look for other companies that can meet this need.
We help our clients make the transition to this new marketing paradigm through:
- Content creation. To engage in social networks, organizations need good content to share. With this, the credo, “publish or perish,” now applies to you. The price of admission to social channels is listening and bringing something of value. This means you need content that educates, points to resources, entertains, and shows you are a genuine expert in your field. To this end, our seasoned writers will help you create papers, information guides, resource blogs and more.
- Blog writing. Customers and prospects expect every company to have a blog that regularly generates useful, interesting information. We can ghost write your blog, and even better, teach your internal experts how to write compelling blog content in their own voice.
- Regular, informative posts to social media. We help you start and maintain a regular feed of useful information, curated content, company/product news, and more, through the social media channels that best fit your business. And we hope you will let us teach your staff to be part of the process. Nothing replaces great information that comes from your internal experts who talk with prospects and customers every day. Consistency and relevance are critical.
- Custom social media pages, backgrounds, etc.
Our graphic artists and writers create compelling Facebook “Welcome” pages, cover images and custom tabs; Twitter account backgrounds; YouTube channel backgrounds and more. Yes, content is king, but we help you make a compelling visual impression along with your informative content.
- Rich media creation. Whether it’s building a stable of short, informative YouTube videos and flash demonstrations, or setting up Flickr and SlideShare content, our designers, videographers, editors and writers are ready and able.
- Social media training for your staff. Again, the most successful and genuine social marketing efforts are those that come from staff participation. We show your staff the ropes of social media, and work with management to establish appropriate rules of engagement.
- Social media monitoring and reporting. Not only do we help you know what people are saying about your organization in blogs, forums, discussion groups, and other social channels, but we create custom reports that show you the progress your organization is making in its social marketing efforts. You need to know how your audience of followers is growing and whether your audience is reacting positively to your company’s social media marketing content.